Home | About Us | FAQ
- QUESTION: What are your business hours?
ANSWER: Our regular office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST Monday- Friday. Please call us at (866) 336-9103 during our hours of operation or e-mail us anytime.
- QUESTION: Which software applications are accepted by this system?
- Microsoft® Word
- Microsoft® Excel
- Microsoft® PowerPoint
- Microsoft® Publisher
- Microsoft® Visio
- Adobe® Acrobat PDF
- Adobe® Illustrator
- Adobe® InDesign
- Adobe® PageMaker
- Adobe® PhotoShop
- PrintShop Mail
- Rich Text Format
- Plain Text
- EPS, TIFF, GIF, JPG, PNG
- Adobe PDF JobReady Print Driver for all other file types.
- QUESTION: What should I do if I need to make changes to a job I have already submitted?
ANSWER: Once you have previewed your proof and found a mistake or something missing, click the job's tracking number and make changes as needed. If you need to attach another file, click the "Place Reorder" button instead, which will place a new order reusing all the previous information together with a reference to the original job number.
- QUESTION: How is a payment made?
ANSWER: Payment will be made with the credit card information you provide on the order form. If shipping charges apply to your order, we will email you with the new total that your credit card will be charged.
- QUESTION: How long will it take to receive my order?
ANSWER: Most orders will ship in two to three days. We will contact you to set up a shipment time for more complex orders. 24 hour service available at no extra charge (call for availability).
- QUESTION: How do you ship?
ANSWER: We typically ship FedEx Ground. FedEx 2-day, FedEx 3-day, and FedEx Overnight are also available. We will also ship to the customer's UPS, FedEx, and ground freight account numbers.
- QUESTION: How are orders packaged?
ANSWER: Most orders will arrive double boxed, but we will evaluate each order and adjust packaging methods to ensure that your shipment arrives safely.
- QUESTION: Will I be able to review a proof of my order online?
ANSWER: Yes, we will send you a proof via email for you to review. We will run your job after you have approved your proof to ensure that your order arrives error-free.
- QUESTION: How do I know which type of paper to use for my order?
ANSWER: We recommend using at least a 28lb. paper for printing 2-sided copies to ensure high-quality results. A 20lb. standard paper is ideal for printing on a single side.